An alternative to stuffing that is lightly healthy fasting. Fragrant stuffed with seafood aroma.
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 2-3 eggplants
- 2-3 peppers
- 2-3 zucchini
- Rice glazed 1 ½ spoon in each stuffing of medium size (about 400 g)
- 3-4 chopped potatoes
- Or kilo of shrimp small or mixed seafood
- 1 cup oil
- Or a bunch of chopped dill
- Or a bunch of chopped parsley
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 1 shot of ouzo
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- We wash our vegetables. We empty them carefully. We keep the inside of the tomatoes. Remove the spores and chop finely. In a colander, wash the shrimp (or our mixed seafood) and let them strain.
- Put a little olive oil in a saucepan and lightly sauté our shrimp (or seafood) (to get color) and simmer in the ouzo. We take them from the pot and in the same pot we throw our onions and sauté it. Then sauté the garlic and put the tomato (keep 2-3 tablespoons) and sauté until it gets its liquids and then add the rice. Add a little water (not much because the seafood will come out). Let simmer for 3-4 minutes. Then remove from the heat and add the parsley and dill and shrimp (or our seafood) and mix to homogenize the ingredients.
- Fill our vegetables with a spoon, being careful not to open our vegetables. Place the stuffing in our pan and put the crispy potatoes in between.
- In a blender, mix the 3 tablespoons of tomatoes that we kept with the rest of the olive oil, salt, pepper and very little water (because the stuffing will come out) and mix it.
- Pour over our stuffing.
- Place our stuffing in a preheated oven for 45-50 minutes at 180The until they get colored.
Saute the shrimp (or the mixed seafood) at the beginning to get color. We add them at the end so that they do not cook too much on the fire because they are tender and will tighten.
We fill each one in ¾ because the rice swells and we do not want to be opened.
We can also make them during periods of fasting.