Wonderful mommy aromatic burgers, stuffed with cheese and tomato. Can you think of anything better for your lunch? I'm sure there will be no crumbs left on the plate.
- 1 kg of ground beef
- 3 slices of stale bread soaked in white wine
- 2 eggs
- 2 large onions passed in the blender
- Or chopped parsley
- Or chopped mint
- 1 cup mustard
- 1 k oregano
- 250 gr sliced cheese (gouda, edam, kefalograviera, smoked)
- 2 tomatoes without the skin, cut into slices
- Salt Pepper
For the potatoes
- 1 kg of potatoes cut into quinces
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- Juice of 2 juicy lemons
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Olive oil
- In a small frying pan we pass our onions until their capsule and their liquids are gone. Once they get a light color and there is pure onion puree, remove it from the heat. In a bowl, mix all our ingredients, and add the sauteed onion after it has cooled. Knead the minced meat very well and cover it with a film and leave it in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours (ideally shaped overnight) to homogenize the aromas and flavors.
- While we wait, prepare the potatoes. We put them in the pan with their ingredients after we have mixed them well, plus 150 g of water.
- Then shape the minced meat into round shapes. We take a round one, we place the tomato and the cheese on top, and then with a little more minced meat in a round shape we cover the filling. We place our burgers on top of the potatoes.
- Cover our pan with wet oil paste and bake in a preheated oven at 180The for about 40΄- 45΄ minutes. Then remove the oil paste and continue baking to get color for another 20΄ about.