Delicious, nutritious stuffing that will drive you crazy!
- 3 green peppers
- 3 red peppers
- 3 orange peppers
- 6 tomatoes
- 2 cups quinoa
- 750 g of seafood mix
- 3-4 chopped fresh onions
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 1 k tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Or a bunch of dill
- Or fennel
- In a pan, open our tomatoes and peppers.
- We take the flesh from our tomatoes, and grind them.
- In a saucepan sauté our onions, then the seafood except the mussels, the garlic the quinoa, and then add a little vegetable broth, the tomato (half the amount, the other half let it pour over our stuffed) and let it get a few boils.
- When the liquids are removed, remove our pot from the heat, add our herbs and mussels and stir to homogenize our ingredients.
- We stuff our tomatoes and peppers.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the tomato flesh with olive oil, the rest of the broth, and the tomato paste.
- Pour over our fillings and put them in the oven at 180o for about 45 minutes.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.