Summer, delicious, easy, healthy, fast, light recipe for the whole family. Can you think of anything better?
- 12 tomatoes tight for filling
- 1 cup buckwheat
- 1 eggplant cut into small pieces
- 1 carrot cut into small pieces
- 2 small zucchini cut into small pieces
- 1 red pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 green pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 yellow pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 chopped leek
- 1 chopped onion
- 2-3 mushrooms cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic puree
- Or a bunch of chopped parsley
- 3-4 chopped mint leaves
- Melt the flesh of the tomatoes in a blender
- Salt, pepper, oregano, sugar
- Olive oil
- Empty our tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with a little sugar
- Then melt their flesh in the blender.
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion, leek and carrot, then the peppers, the aubergines, the zucchini, the mushrooms and finally the garlic together with the buckwheat. Add 2/3 of the tomato, season with salt and pepper, add a little sugar and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then remove the pan from the heat, add our herbs, mix and fill our tomatoes.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining tomatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Pour over our tomatoes and put them in a preheated oven for an appetizer at about 180.
The wonderful vegetables that were used for the recipe are from the company Karantinos SA.