A dish that has fanatical fans, or who do not want it at all. Especially if they have been fed in the mountains, and have eaten the wild herbs, their meat becomes delicious. We make the goat boiled in the winter, but also for the whole year when you marry it with the tomato, it suits it very well and you become an amazing dish. With thick spaghetti in the hull is one of our most famous and widespread traditional dishes. Combine it with french fries, noodles, rice, etc.
- 1 ½ -2 kg goat cut into pieces (ask your butcher)
- 50 g white vinegar
- 1 kg c pulp
- 1 glass of white wine
- 3 onions, finely chopped
- 80 g olive oil
- 5 ripe tomatoes without spores and peel passed in the grater
- 4-5 tbsp chopped garlic
- Salt-pepper-1 cinnamon stick-5-6 grains of allspice
Add Your Heading Text Here
- Wash the meat to remove any broken bones and season with salt and pepper and put it in a bowl with water to cover, and pour the vinegar on top. We leave for a few hours, ideally in the evening.
- Rinse the meat and put it in the pot with water. Once it starts to boil, it will foam. Rinse the meat, and discard the water with the foams. We continue, the same process. When it boils, take out any foam, and cover the pot and simmer for about an hour and a half (depending on how big the pieces of our meat are.)
- When our meat is almost ready we remove our meat, place it in the hull and strain the broth (there may be small bones).
- Put olive oil in a saucepan, sauté the onions with the garlic. Add the pulp, rubbing it on the bottom of the pot, quench with wine and add the tomatoes, the broth, and the spices. Let them boil for 2-3 minutes and then pour over the meat that you find in the hull.
- Place the hull in a preheated oven at 180The for half an hour with 3 quarters until it gets colored and melts the meat with the sauce.
-When pouring the sauce on the meat in the hull at this point if you want add the spaghetti. Add a little hot water because the spaghetti will absorb all the broth with the sauce
Serve this food hot if it is to be made with spaghetti. That is why if we are to make a table we do all the steps except the last one. Half an hour before the guests arrive, we finish the food with the last step.
- The old people in my homeland say that if the goat is sterile (it has to give birth for more than a year), its meat is even more delicious.
-Personally I put cinnamon and allspice so that I do not have the smell of goat. You can if you do not like to ignore these spices and put thyme, laurel etc
-you can put the spices in a tulle bag so that you do not fish them for serving.