A delicious variation of the classic giants that makes us wonder why we have not made this variation for so long! The sausage ties in perfectly with the giants and the whole set leaves a satisfied palate !!!
We have put the giants from the previous day to draw water (to inflate).
The sausage I will use is rustic (from my homeland Kimi). Of course you can use any sausage you want (eg with leeks or even chicken sausage for a lighter)
- 500 gr giants
- 2 sliced village sausages
- 3 grated ripe tomatoes
- 2 thinly sliced carrots
- 2 sprigs of chopped celery (I have removed the nerves with a peeler)
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 2 large sliced onions
- ½ bunch of chopped spring onions or 2 leeks (only the white part) cut into crescents
- a little parsley
- salt, pepper, boukovo, olive oil
- Boil our giants over low heat for about an hour (those who have a pot for about twenty minutes is enough to boil quickly).
- While the giants are boiling, prepare our ingredients, finely chop our onions, chop carrot, onion, garlic, grate the tomatoes in the grater and finely chop the parsley. We skim the giants and when they are ready they are ready to open our oven at 180.
- When the giants are ready, we place them in our hull and pour our ingredients on top and mix. Finally, add our sliced sausages. We pour plenty of oil because they want it.
- Add a little water and put them in the oven with the lid closed.
- We cook our food for about an hour and twenty minutes, being careful not to let our liquids dry out. In the meantime, turn the sausages. In the last ten minutes, you can remove the lid and bake them in the oven to get the caramelized color, but watch that it does not grab too much!