A favorite version of one of our favorite dishes, where it comes to us from Asia Minor. We make it mainly during the summer months when we have fresh delicious fragrant tomatoes and we serve it with grated olive oil and plenty of freshly ground pepper on top!
- 500 g mixed minced meat or double ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion passed in the grater
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes without the peel and the seeds, passed in the grater
- Or cup rice Carolina
- 2 sliced carrots
- 2 potatoes cut into squares
- 2 k dill chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt - pepper - boukovo
- Flour for the flour
- In a bowl put the minced rice and the grated onion, the dill, a little salt, pepper and shape into small balls.
- Then we grind them and leave them aside.
- Saute the chopped onion in a saucepan, then add the potatoes and carrots and sauté lightly. Then we add the tomato, and we add a little water, enough to drop our bagpipes.
- Once it boils or sauces, add our bagpipes and let them simmer for about 30-40 minutes.
- We try the taste and make it with the salt and pepper and the boukovo.
- Serve hot with grated feta cheese, raw olive oil on top and freshly chopped pepper.