A variation with elements of the village… With our favorite trachana who has raised generations and generations… so we can see…
- 1/2 kg minced meat mixed (pork - beef)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- a little chopped dill
- 200 gr trachana
- Salt Pepper
- a little flour
- optionally a little feta and boukovo for serving
- Take the minced meat in a bowl and add the onion, 100 g of trachana, salt, pepper, chopped dill and 2 eggs. We shape them into small balls and pass them in the flour.
- However we have put the water in a pot to boil. Add a little salt to the water and add the guavas one by one to the boiling water. Let them boil for about half an hour and add the remaining 100 g of trachana to the water.
- Allow about a quarter to boil all together to incorporate the flavors. Once they are ready, remove from the heat and serve optionally with grated feta cheese and boukovo.