Wonderful traditional recipe, reminiscent of grandma, village, and evokes childhood memories! The barley dipped in the sauce with the cheeses, the minced meat to musk and every bite to be enjoyed.
A recipe that we love because while it is essentially pasta with minced meat again, it is the different feeling, with the smell of the oven, our favorite melted cheeses and the wonderful fragrant taste of minced meat.
- 500 g minced meat or beef
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 crushed tomato
- 1 κ σ πελτές
- Or a kilo of thick barley
- 300 g of cheese mix
- 1 ½ l chicken broth
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Open the oven to preheat
- Pour a little olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the minced meat. Add the onion, garlic and pulp and mix. Then add the tomato and bring to a boil.
- Put the butter in a frying pan and add the barley
- Mix well and leave it for 2-3 minutes, then add it to the minced meat.
- Add the broth and let it simmer for ten minutes, stirring constantly so that the barley does not get caught in the pot.
- Then transfer to the hull or a fireproof dish and pour our cheeses on top.
- We put it in the oven and leave it until our cheeses are granulated and get a wonderful brown-brown color.