Our garden is full of portulaca (man). Let's make a jar to have in our salad. Even next to the slice, with elixirs and olive oil… and a glass of wine… you are a lord! Favorite super food, with many nutritional values, so valuable, but also so unnecessary for my dad, that for him it is just a weed that has flooded his garden !!!! So let's take advantage of my father's annoying weed, and let me take advantage of having a slug in my salad for the winter !!!
- 2 bunches of portulaca
- 4 cloves garlic cut
- A little bukovo
- Coarse salt
- Olive oil
- We clean from the thick stalks and we wash our port very well.
- Then boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- However we have at the same time disinfected our jars (either by boiling or in the oven)
- Cut our garlic into strips, add a little to the base of each of our jars, and a little boukovo. As the port is scalded, we put it in our jars, being careful not to burn it. During this, add the rest of the garlic and a little more boukovo if you want. We press the porter to get out all the air that is left inside and at the same time we fill the jar very well with the water that boiled the porter. Pour on a tablespoon of coarse salt in each jar, a tablespoon of vinegar and olive oil around 2-3 tablespoons. Fill with remaining water all the way up and quickly close the lid and fill the jars.
- If you do not want your porridge to be spicy, instead of boukovo, add peppercorns
- If you open the jar, keep it in the refrigerator
- The jars I used were mediocre. If you use a little salt the vinegar and oil will go into dessert spoons
- I can not give an exact dosage because it depends on how heavy the bunches of each producer are, and what jars you will use.