- 20 pieces of oranges
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1 tbsp. glucose
- 800 g of water
- After cleaning the outer casing (the orange) from the outside, carve the white part into 4-6 pieces.
- Wrap in rolls, and fasten them with a toothpick.
- Boil them for 5 minutes in a saucepan to separate. We do this process 3 times,
- After we finish this process, we put the sugar, the glucose, the water and the rolls in the pot and we simmer them for about 45 minutes until our syrup sets.
- We take care to cut our slices between the membrane. When boiling, do not stir it so that our flesh does not dissolve.
- We put them in jars which we have sterilized by the method of boiling.