Natos and my dad, loaded with oranges from our trees from the village. Wonderful oranges that will be utilized. For a treat, for our yogurt, for our sweets, for a thousand and two uses. !!!! so let's get a job !!!!
- 1 kg of orange peels
- 800 g sugar
- 1 tbsp glucose
- 600g water
- We take our oranges which are coarsely peeled. We wash them, and with a peeler we take the upper part (the orange)
- We keep this if we want for orange liqueur or we pass them with a grater (we keep the zest in the freezer for other uses)
- Cut the orange in half and then in quarters. Cut it into thin strips with a knife.
- Put them in the pot to boil, and to separate. We do this process 3 times. Leave each water for about 5 minutes.
- After finishing the process, we put the water, the sugar, the glucose in the pot and we carefully add our oranges. Boil it until the syrup sets (around 45 minutes)
- Then place it in sterile jars, seal them and turn them upside down.
- If we open a jar, keep it in the refrigerator.