Who does not love chocolate, and especially when it comes to a dessert that will have a banana combination ???? Easy, fast, delicious, light, fragrant sweet, that you will eat without regrets! Make it and it is offered to your loved ones !!!!!!!!!!!
- 120 g yogurt 2%
- 100 g of seed oil
- 200 g banana juice
- 100 g eggs
- 170 g melted banana in the blender (2 pcs bananas)
- 200 g brown sugar
- 220 g flour that swells on its own
- A pinch of salt
- 1 ½ κ σ vinegar white
- 25 g of cocoa
- 50 g milk
- 110 g health chocolate
- 1 banana
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, add all the other liquids (yogurt, seed oil, vinegar, and banana puree. Then add the flour, salt, and baking powder. Beat very well to homogenize the ingredients. Divide the mixture in half and add the cocoa in one half, mix very well.
- We take our pan, we butter it and we lightly flour it. Then add a few of the mixture in the center. Add a little of the other mixture in the middle again, and continue the process until the mixtures are finished.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180The for about 60 minutes in the air. Each oven is different, so the baking time can be varied. Check with a knife or a skewer or a toothpick.
- While you bake our dessert, in a kettle on the fire, we put the milk with our chocolate and mix until the ingredients are homogenous. Let it cool.
- After we take out our dessert, let it cool, and pour our melted chocolate on top and garnish with sliced banana or whatever we like (nuts, truffle, chocolate flax, banana pieces etc)