An easy quick delicious cheese pie with crust sheet, everything you need for breakfast, for young and old children.
The materials we will use are the following
- 250 gr cream cheese
- 250 feta
- 3 eggs
- 1 packet of crust sheet
- Half a kilo of whole milk
- Nutmeg, pepper, seed oil.
- Grease a 35 cm baking tray. Lay 2 sheets of crust. Grease them and add pieces of coarsely chopped feta. Spread two more leaves and oil them and add coarsely chopped cream cheese. We repeat the process. When we reach the last layer of feta, add a little nutmeg. Cover with the last crust sheets, and carve our pie (not all the way down).
- In a bowl, beat our milk with the eggs and pepper and pour it on top.
- Bake at 180 for half an hour. (we see its color)
- When it comes out, wait for it to cool down a bit and then cut it.