Do you want homemade pork round? The favorite meal of all Greeks - and not only - comes to our house juicy, delicious, to make our own wraps with our own taste! Everything is preparation. Everything else… easy!
- 1k pork neck cut into thin strips
- 1 onion passed in the grater
- 2 tablespoons garlic puree
- Pepper mix
- White wine .
The other materials
- French Fries
- A little chopped parsley
- 1 pack of pies
- Olive oil
- 1 potato
- Skewer stick
- We take a bowl and put in our meat with the onion, the garlic, the wine and the spices. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
- Then take the meat out of the fridge and take a plate. Cut a potato so that its base is straight and presses firmly. We wrap it with a foil and place it in the center of the pan. Then we put a piece of oil glue on top. Place the strips of meat on top of each other. Then we insert a straw to fasten the strips with the potato. Cover with oil paste and bake at 200The Celsius for an hour or so (as many hours as the kilos of our meat if we have taken more). Then remove the oil paste and let it take on more color and crisp.
- Cut into thin strips.
- Our pancakes can be baked in a non-stick pan, or in a toaster.
- We make our wrapper with the materials of our choice.