Just wonderful!!!! A meal by itself !!! You put it on the table and accompany it with a thousand goodies next to it, with rusks, pies, bread, boiled eggs, vegetables, meat και and whatever comes to your mind. Velvety, with a slightly spicy and garlicy taste that takes it off !!! Let's go see it ..
- 250 g chickpeas
- 100 g tahini
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- Juice from a juicy lemon
- Grate a lemon
- Or a cup of water from boiled chickpeas
- Smoked paprika
- 100 g of olive oil
- Put the chickpeas to soak overnight.
- The next day we rinse them and put them to boil for about 50 minutes (the time depends on how hard the chickpeas are)
- Strain the chickpeas (keep boiling water from the chickpeas in the cup).
- Place the chickpeas in a blender and add the rest of our ingredients. We grind them. If they have become tight, add a little water from the boiled chickpeas and bring it to a velvety creamy texture.
Serve with bread, breadsticks, rusks, etc.