Delicious and very fast recipe!
- 2 frozen squid
- 300 g hot rice noodles (soak the noodles in boiling water for a minute until soft)
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 zucchini cut into small pieces
- 1 green pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 small potato cut into small pieces
- 1 red pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 k oyster sauce
- Sesame oil
- Salt Pepper
- 70 gr teriyaki sauce
- Sesame for the finish
- We take our squid and cut it into very thin slices. (Rings)
- Saute our vegetables in sesame oil in a pan (or wok). Then add the squid, sauté for a few minutes until the liquids are gone, and then add the oyster sauce and teriyaki sauce. Stir for a minute and then add the noodles. Mix all our ingredients and serve ending with sesame.
- You have to be careful when cutting vegetables. The carrot and the potato must be much smaller than the other vegetables to be cooked at the same time of sautéing and not to be left raw.
- The cut of the vegetables can be made of julienne (like very thin strips) to match the rest of the ingredients and to have a uniform cooking.
- If we do not have sesame oil we can replace it with a little seed oil.