What a delicious and wonderful recipe that young and old children alike like.
It has a little work too much but the taste and the wonderful taste will compensate you.
- 2 servings of porridge for crepes
- 1k ground beef
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 ripe tomatoes passed in the grater
- 200 g grated gouda
- Or grated cinnamon
- ¼ κ γ spice
- Or white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ κ γ sugar
- olive oil
- Salt Pepper
For the sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2-3 k in olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2-3 chopped basil leaves or 1 kg pesto
- 1 crushed tomato
- A little water
- We start with the crepes. We make the porridge and bake our crepes. We place our crepes after we make them on a plate and we cover them so that they do not dry with a film.
- Then we take a saucepan, put the minced meat and sauté it. Then add the onion and garlic, quench with wine and then add the tomatoes and our spices and let the minced meat simmer until it drinks all its liquids. When it is dry, remove it from the heat and add a little grated gouda. (Keep a quantity to sprinkle at the end)
- In a small saucepan I start making my sauce. Saute the onion, then add the garlic, the pulp, add the tomato, the spices and finally the basil and a little water. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- After our minced meat has cooled a bit, we put a crepe on a plate. With a spoon put in the middle a mixture of minced meat. Then fold the right side, then up and down (create a folder) and finally roll to the left until it closes. Repeat the process until the minced meat is finished.
- Then in a pan pour sauce to have the cannelloni press. Place our cannelloni in order, and then pour sauce on top.
- Bake first in the first place in our oven for about 25-30 minutes and then higher to get a color and to be granulated. 10 minutes before we take out our food, we sprinkle our cannelloni with the rest of the gouda.