Wonderful, tasty, delicious dish, so that not a crumb is left. Kids will love it, and of course you will take a double dose because I'm sure you will want more!
- 1 pack of cannelloni
For the minced meat
- Or a kilo of minced chicken
- 4 chopped leeks
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 100 g smoked grated cheese
- 100 g spicy grated cheese
- 500 g of vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 egg whites
- Or white wine
- olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- A little butter
For the cream
- 1 l milk
- 50 g butter
- 50 gr extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g spicy cheese
- Put the leeks in a saucepan and sauté them. Then add the minced meat, garlic, quench with wine and then add the broth, our spices and let the minced meat simmer until it drinks all its liquids. When it is almost done, remove from the heat (wait for it to become lukewarm) and add the cheeses and egg whites and mix.
- Then we start the cream. Place the butter and olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour slowly and stir constantly until a porridge is formed. We start to add the milk little by little, while with the egg beater we stir constantly and quickly. If we want it tighter, leave it on the fire for a while, always stirring constantly to get 2-3 more boils. Our cream should be velvety creamy and smooth, without lumps. Then remove from the heat and add the yolks and cheese (keep a small amount of cheese to sprinkle on top of the cream)
- We take a pan and butter it. Fill our cannelloni with minced meat and leeks, and place them in order. Then pour the cream on top and sprinkle the cheese we have kept for the end.
- Bake first in the first place in our oven for about 25-30 minutes and then higher to get a color and to be granulated.
- put a little olive oil in the cream to taste. You can make it with plain butter if you do not want.
-you can replace the cheeses with the cheeses of your choice, such as gruyere etc.