A wonderful dish, which you have made in half an hour, and you get congratulations from everyone for the flavors and aromas.
A dish that can stand at a festive table, or even on a Sunday get-together with friends
- In a bowl, mix the marinade ingredients
- Slightly carve the outside of the steak, and spread the whole steak.
- We place it in a pan where we have put oil glue underneath.
- Place it in a preheated oven on heating elements for half an hour at 180The until caramelized and colored.
- During this time we spread 3-4 times around until our marinade is finished
- While we are cooking our meat in the oven, we prepare our greens and boil the couscous.
- When half an egg has passed, our pork will have caramelized (you will understand it from the aromas it will have)
- Take it out of the oven and carefully collect the sauce that is in our pan.
- Put it in a saucepan, place it on the fire, and let it "tie".
- While we wait for our sauce to set, we cut our pork into slices and prepare the dishes.
- Finally, pour the wonderful sweet chili sauce over the meat and our side dish.
Within half an hour a wonderful dish delicious and enjoyable.