Delicious carrot meatballs, with aromatic herbs, light for our table
- 3 large carrots grated on a fine grater (or 2 cups)
- 1 potato grated on a fine grater
- 1 clove garlic mashed
- 1 grated onion
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- A little chopped mint
- A little chopped dill
- A little chopped parsley
- Approximately 100 g of cake
- Salt Pepper
- A little flour
- 1 cup baking powder
- Olive oil for frying.
- In a bowl, mix our ingredients until they become a nice tight mixture
- We shape small balls and press them lightly from above.
- Flour the balls and shake them (throw the ball from one hand to the other with quick movements) to get rid of too much flour
- Fry our meatballs in olive oil with hot oil.
- We place them on absorbent paper to absorb the oil and to make them more crunchy.
- Serve them hot. We can accompany them with a tomato dip.