Easy quick carrot meatballs light and very tasty.
- 3 large grated carrots (or 2 cups)
- 1 grated potato
- 1 tbsp mashed garlic
- 2 eggs
- 150 g grated kefalograviera
- 1 grated onion
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- A little chopped mint
- A little chopped dill
- A little chopped parsley
- Approximately 100 g of cake
- Salt Pepper
- A little flour
- 1 cup baking powder
- Olive oil for frying.
- In a bowl, mix our ingredients until they become a nice tight mixture
- We shape small balls and press them lightly from above.
- Flour the balls and shake them (throw the ball from one hand to the other with quick movements) to get rid of too much flour
- Fry our meatballs in olive oil with hot oil.
- We place them on absorbent paper to absorb the oil and to make them more crunchy.
Serve them hot. We can accompany them with yogurt dip.
If you are fasting you can see her fasting version which is also very tasty.