A method of cooking that thanks to the acidity of citrus marinate the flesh and so we can consume and enjoy a dish that floods our flavors with freshness, flavor, and aromas.
We have already met it in restaurants, and we see it more and more often, the most familiar names ceviche, tiradino, tartare etc that all have in common fresh fish and marinating.
Let us not forget that our tradition has the same logic as anchovy marinade, sardines marinades etc
So if we want such a delicious wonderful dish on our table, all we have to do is secure a fresh sea bass and ask our fishmonger to remove the bones and fillet it. All you have to do is cut it into slices with a very sharp knife and if you can not, very easily cut it into small cubes.
- 1 sea bass filleted around 300 gr
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 cup lime juice and zest
- 3 cups orange juice and zest
- 1 cup ginger juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice and zest
- Chopped parsley or coriander
- Mix all our ingredients except the parsley or coriander.
- Cut our fillet into very thin side slices. Put them in a bowl and pour our marinade on top. Cover with a film that should rest on the surface of the whole fish to make sure that our fillets are in the marinade.
- Place the utensil in the refrigerator and leave it for about 20 minutes (it will have changed color and become whiter).
- Then we remove our fillets from the marinade and spread them on a plate, sprinkling with very chopped parsley or coriander.
- The time if you have diced the sea bass can be handled a few minutes longer.