Easy recipe meraklidiki, for wine and not only; the spaghetti will boil in the zoumaki of the meat and our food will become Turkish delight. You can combine it instead of spaghetti, with potatoes, noodles or whatever you like.
- 2 kg goat hand or foot cut into pieces
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Or a kilo of ripe tomatoes grated on a grater or 1 crushed tomato
- Or a glass of red wine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 packet of spaghetti
- Salt - pepper - 4-5 grains of allspice - 2 bay leaves
- Olive oil
- Some sugar
- A little fresh butter
- In a saucepan, pour olive oil and sauté the pieces of our meat. We turn the pieces from all sides so that they get color and shield. Then we burn the pulp in the bottom of the pot, we add the onion, then the garlic, and we extinguish it with our wine. Then, let it evaporate or alcohol, lower the heat and let the meat simmer in its liquids.
- Once their liquids are saved, add the tomato with 2 glasses of hot water, a little sugar, allspice, bay leaf, and salt and pepper. Close the lid and let it simmer for about 1 -1 ½ hour.
- Then after we see that our meat has melted, we remove the meat and half the sauce from the pot. Then add hot water to the pot until it is about liquid around 1.5 kg. Bring to the boil and add the spaghetti.
- Just before we finish our meal, we burn a little butter and pour over our spaghetti.
- Serve with plenty of grated mizithra.