The most delicious, fluffy, fragrant meatballs, which as soon as the plate enters the table ίζονται disappear !!!! Young and old love them and that's why we make them often!
- 700 g ground beef (once passed)
- 1 tbsp mashed garlic
- 3 slices of stale bread, soaked and squeezed
- 2 large onions
- 30 g ouzo
- 1k c oregano
- 1 k basil fresh chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- Salt Pepper
- Flour-olive oil for frying
- We take a bowl and place the minced meat inside. We open a hole in the middle and add all our ingredients. Mix very well and once all our ingredients are homogenized, cover with a film and place our mixture in the refrigerator for an hour to let our ingredients take out their aromas.
- Then shape small round balls and lightly flour them.
- Shake them to remove the excess flour and fry them in olive oil, which should cover half the meatballs when fried. Turn them to fry on all sides.