Light, aromatic, wonderful, tasty, and delicious meatballs that you will love, not only because they are delicious, but also because they are light without the "weight" of frying. A healthier way, lighter, that you can eat now… without regrets ..and some meatballs more !!!
- 300 g minced beef double-crossed
- 300 g minced pork double passed
- 2 thick slices of stale bread
- 2 onions passed in the grater
- 1 ripe tomato without peel and seeds passed in the grater
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 shot of ouzo (50 ml)
- ½ matte mint fresh chopped
- 1 k dry mint
- Salt Pepper
- We start by adding the vinegar and ouzo to the minced meat first. Shape it well to fluff the minced meat. Then add the grated onion together with its liquids and knead lightly. Then we add all the other ingredients, knead very well and cover our bowl with a film and place it in the fridge for an egg. This will integrate the aromas and flavors.
- Preheat your oven to 180The and we spread an oil paste in our pan.
- We shape our meatballs into small pieces (about 3cm) and bake them in the heating elements, so that they are sweetly cooked, and do not dry with the air.