Delicious, fragrant, spicy meatballs full of aromas that will excite you. Make them and accompany them with pies, and a glass of wine !!!
- Or a kilo of ground beef
- 3 dried onions passed in the grater
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100 g toast
- 1 crushed tomato or 3-4 ripe tomatoes passed in the grater
- 2 sprigs of fresh chopped mint
- 1 kg c coriander
- 1 kg cumin
- ½ κ γ σουμάκ
- ½ κ γ καγιέν
- 1 kg c pulp
- Some sugar
- 1 kg smoked paprika
- Salt Pepper
- 2 eggs
- olive oil
- 1 cup of yogurt
- Chopped parsley
- Saute the onion a little in a pan, then the spices and finally the garlic. We let it cool down. Keep half for the minced meat and the other half, add it to the tomato together with the pulp and a pinch of sugar, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Then add the other half the ingredients to the minced meat with the toast, the mint, 2 eggs, and knead it well. Leave for an hour in the refrigerator to homogenize the aromas of the spices and flavors.
- Then we shape meatballs around 3 cm. Fry them until they get a light color and then from the pan place them in the tomato sauce where we boil them for about 8-10 minutes. While our meatballs are boiling in a frying pan or toaster if we have a large one, we bake our pies and cut them into triangles.
- Put them on a plate with plenty of yogurt. Remove the meatballs, serve them on a plate with plenty of sauce on top, and sprinkle with chopped parsley and paprika.