Easy and fast minced meat pies in small pieces for all hours. Delicious and favorite since everyone prefers them!
- 1 pack of crust sheet
- 300 gr minced meat or beef
- 2 large dried onions
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 10 slices of bacon cut into small pieces
- 200 g of cheese mix
- 1 kg sweet paprika
- Or white wine
- Salt Pepper
- Sesame and seed oil for sprinkling
- 1 egg white to close the leaves
- Saute the minced meat in a saucepan until the pellets are broken and the minced meat is not rosy at all. Then add the onion, then the garlic and finally quench with wine. Lower the heat and simmer the minced meat for about 10-15 minutes. As soon as the liquids almost evaporate, we pull it aside. In a small frying pan, lightly sauté the bacon and pour it into the minced meat, and add our paprika cheeses and correct the taste with our salt and pepper. Stir to incorporate all our ingredients.
- Then on a clean surface we spread our sex and cut it into vertical strips.
- Set aside with a teaspoon of filling and fold it into a triangle.
- At the end, to stick it, spread the finish with egg white. We continue with the rest the same.
- Place our minced meat pies in a pan with oil paste underneath, spread them with seed oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 180The for about half an hour until they turn brown.
- Wonderful golden delicious snacks ready !!!!