Today we will make fish in the oven. A light meal, with vegetables, very tasty because it will be cooked "in its own juice". The oil paste will enclose all its taste and our food will become Turkish delight. Perfect way of cooking, healthy but also very practical since it leaves even the pan clean, without rubbing!
- Approximately 1,500 g of red fish
- 4-5 potatoes with peeled sliced
- 2 carrots chopped into cubes
- 2 zucchini cut into slices
- 2-3 tomatoes cut into thick slices
- 2 green onions or 1 dried sliced.
- olive oil
- A little parsley and lemon on serving. (optional)
- We spread oil glue in our pan. We do not cut it at the end because we will have to cover it afterwards.
- Chop the fish into portions and season with salt and pepper
- Place the potatoes in oil paste so that they become the base on which the cut fish will sit. Season with salt and pepper and then place the fish.
- Add our vegetables on top and cut into slices two fresh tomatoes.
- Close the oil paste very well, so that it seals, and place our pan in an oven preheated to 200o for about 2 hours depending on the oven in the middle position.
Combine it with other vegetables such as fennel, pepper, etc.