Based on the ingredients from the Lenten we will make the most delicious aromatic pumpkin meatballs with cheese!
- 500 g zucchini
- 1/2 mat dill chopped
- 1/2 matte chopped parsley
- 1/3 matte chopped mint
- 4-5 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 200 g hard crushed feta
- 1/2 kg baking powder
- 200 g breadcrumbs
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- We take our zucchini and grate them on the grater. Then put them in a colander and sprinkle with salt to remove their liquids.
- I leave them for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the zucchini well and put them in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Our mixture should be relatively firm.
- Make small balls and press them lightly from above.
- We grind them and shake them so that there is not much flour.
- Fry in hot oil for 3 minutes on each side.
- We place them on absorbent paper to absorb the oil and make them crispier.
- If we want we can bake them in the oven for a lighter result.
- Served hot. We can accompany them with a yogurt dip