Easy fast delicious food that we accompany with wine, and plenty of fresh bread. If we have left (which does not…) we can serve it as an appetizer or snack. So a walk from the garden that dad will give us the ingredients we need to make our lunch!
- 5 eggplants cut into large pieces
- 5 zucchini in large pieces
- 5 sliced white onions
- 6 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tight tomatoes cut into slices
- Or matte parsley
- 400 gr feta
- 1k p pulp
- olive oil
- Peel the aubergines, grate them and cut them into large pieces. Put them in a bowl with a tablespoon of salt and let them stand for about half an hour.
- While we wait for the aubergines, cut the zucchini, peel the onions and garlic. Cut the onions into thin slices.
- I take out the aubergines and wipe them with absorbent paper
- In a pan with enough oil, fry the aubergines and then separately the zucchini and leave them on absorbent paper to absorb any excess oil.
- Saute the onions in a saucepan and then add the garlic and the pulp. Lower the heat to low and let our onions drain and sweeten. Add a little sugar (optional if our onions are sweet, you do not need). Let them simmer until caramelized
- Put the aubergines and zucchini in the hull and pour the sauce on top. Bake at 180The for about three quarters. Then I cut the feta into small pieces or grate it and throw it on top and cook for another 10 minutes until my food turns brown.
- Serve hot with chopped parsley and freshly ground pepper.
Simmer the onions so that their water slowly leaves and they sweeten.
The sugar is optional depending on the onions we have.
- when the cooking is over and you take them out of the oven, let them "rest" for half an hour before serving them