An easy snack that everyone loves. Appetizer on the table and accompanying in gatherings accompanied by wine ouzo ounce.
- 3 -4 zucchini
- 200 g flour
- 2 k corn flour
- 1 k garlic cloves garlic
- 1 cup white pepper
- 1 cup paprika
For the batter
- 240 g of water at room temperature
- 270 g flour
- 180 g of beer at room temperature
- 2 lenses dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 k corn flour
- In a bowl, mix the egg, the beer, the yeast, the water, the sugar and the corn flour with the egg beater until they are homogenous.
- Add the flour and mix until completely dissolved. Leave it in a warm place covered with a film until the yeast is activated and our mixture swells.
- We take our zucchini and after we wash them we cut them into small sticks about 1 cm thick and about 4 cm long.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the corn flour, the white pepper, the garlic, the granule and the paprika.
- We bread our zucchini sticks one by one and dip them in the batter.
- Carefully place them in the pan first half and while holding it wait for the tip to swell and rise on the oil. Otherwise if we put it abruptly it will stick to the bottom of the pan
- Place them on absorbent paper.
Accompanied by dip yogurt