Breakfast coffee with my friend Stavroula in the village. The old housewives, with their art and mastery, make such delicious food…. So Stavroula picked zucchini from the garden. They are enough, not a few hundred. After washing them, and taking out the stamens, he put them in a pan in order until he made the filling. He went out into the garden, picked tomatoes, a bunch of fresh mint, and parsley. It is so beautiful to pick up all the raw material you will need from the garden σκα fresh, wonderful, and above all pure vegetables ουμε We make coffee, and our creative magic cooking begins….
- 100 zucchini
- 500 g glazed rice
- 1 crushed tomato
- 5 medium ripe tomatoes
- 3 medium dry onions
- 5 zucchini
- 1 bunch of chopped mint
- 1 bunch of chopped parsley
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Salt-pepper-a pinch of sugar
- 200 gr olive oil + 50 gr
- In a blender, finely chop the 2 zucchini, and the 3 tomatoes, onions and garlic. Put them in a bowl together with the chopped mint and the parsley. Then add the tomato, the crushed rice, season with salt and pepper, and add a little sugar, and 200 g of olive oil. Mix well to incorporate all ingredients. Take the 3 zucchini and cut them lengthwise into thin slices and place them on the bottom of the pan. Then we start to fill the zucchini. Arrange them in order, until the whole pan is full.
- Melt 2 tomatoes in a blender, add a glass of water, add 50 g of olive oil, salt and pepper, mix and spread all over the surface of the zucchini so that it goes everywhere, and almost cover the zucchini.
- Bake at 180The degrees for about an eggplant.
- While we wait for them to happen, we drink our coffee, talking about local food, and sweets. I'm very interested in listening to our grandmothers' cooking, and the foods that tend to disappear nowadays. I will definitely have a very interesting vacation, close to my girlfriend who definitely has to learn, but also to learn a lot!
-calculate a teaspoon of rice for each zucchini.
-lose zucchini on the bottom of the pan so that the tender zucchini do not touch. They will be cooked wonderfully without being damaged, as they will be served with the zucchini slice underneath, which will have become delicious.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO STAVROULA MYLONA FOR HER VALUABLE HELP FOR THE TRADITIONAL SWEETS AND FOOD OF OUR PLACE.