Aromatic, wonderful, delicious pumpkin meatballs, which we love! they go everywhere they are easy, fast, and even cold they continue to be fluffy and tasty.
- 650 g per kilo of grated orange pumpkin
- 1 chopped leek
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 eggs
- 200 g of cheese mix
- Salt Pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
- 4-5 kg of flour that swells on its own
- 2-3 g breadcrumbs
- Olive oil for frying
- Grate our pumpkin and add all our ingredients.
- Mix well, and add our flour and toast until the mixture is firm. We shape them into flat meatballs, and we grind them.
- Fry in medium to high heat oil, for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Fry them on absorbent paper, and serve.