Sweet pumpkin pie with plenty of cinnamon, simple, fast, economical, and very tasty, for a treat, for a finish of a Sunday meal, for coffee, for the children who are so crazy… and for a thousand more reasons !!!!
Here we will see a simple pumpkin pie - the basic one - with only 5 ingredients! Beyond that if you want to enrich it yourself
- 1 kg of yellow pumpkin
- 1 pack of village leaves (8 leaves)
- 350 g sugar
- 1 kg of cinnamon
- Or a cup of seed oil
- Grate our pumpkin on a coarse grater
- Put it in a colander and sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Wait a while for it to wither and drain.
- Then squeeze it well with your hands and add the sugar and cinnamon and mix well. (At this point I would like to tell you that you can try the sugar and add more if you want it sweeter).
- Preheat your oven to 180The grades
- Then we lay our leaves in a pan 4 down so that their edges protrude and oiling each one separately and the fifth exactly in the middle.
- Add the filling, spread it evenly everywhere and close the edges of the leaves that protrude from the pan.
- Then we spread the rest of our leaves, oiling them again, and on the last leaf on top. Then sprinkle with a little water and carve the pieces.
- Bake it for about an hour until it turns golden red.
- After it cools, sprinkle it with sugar and cinnamon.
-we can put crushed walnuts or raisins in the filling or even an apple cut into cubes.
-we can enrich its taste with clove or nutmeg.