How much I like this soup !!! Easy, fast, delicious and everything you need for the winter months!
There are many variations and we can put many aromas in such as sage or coriander, fennel or cardamom but even add ingredients such as coconut or almond milk, petimezi or depending on what wine notes we press on the extinguisher to make the soup special us.
Our materials are:
- 1 kg pumpkin cleaned and cut into chunks
- 1 dried onion cut into chunks
- 1 potato cut into chunks
- 1 piece of ginger (3-4 points) grated on a fine grater
- 1 leek (the white part) cut into chunks
- vegetable broth
- half a glass of white wine
- salt and pepper
- Take a little butter and sauté the leek, onion and potato. Then add the pumpkin.
- Quench with our wine and add the ginger, water and vegetable broth and let it boil.
- Once it boils, make the taste with salt and pepper and mash our soup in the blender.
If you want to serve, garnish with pumpkin seeds and croutons!