A fava that will steal the impressions, a fava that when you try it you will be really excited by its taste and velvety texture. The secret lies in the fava trilogy.
A mixture of green, yellow and orange fava that combines the aromas of each and the flavors with a wonderful result.
- 100 g green fava beans
- 100 g orange fava
- 100 g yellow fava beans
- 3 small onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 large carrot
- Or olive oil
- Salt, white pepper
- Chopped onion
- chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- olive oil
- In 3 separate pots, sauté the 3 coarsely chopped onions and the grated carrot that we have divided into 3. without taking on color. Pour the fava beans and 350 g of hot water in each pot. Let them simmer until they almost drink their water. (green may need a little more water)
- We skim and have our mind, We do not mix the fava because it will stick. We just simmer it.
- When they have almost drunk their liquids, season them with salt and pepper and remove them from the heat and mash them with a hand blender.
- Combine the 3 beans together and mix to homogenize the flavors of each.
- Serve with chopped onion, capers, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil and lemon.