Delicious meatballs with mustard sauce
- 500 g minced chicken (mixed leg of thigh)
- 2 dried onions passed in the grater
- 1 sc garlic
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 100 g toast or stale bread
- 50 gr extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper-salt mix
- 1 egg
- Or chopped parsley
- In a frying pan, sauté the onion together with a little olive oil to remove its capsule and sweeten. Then add the garlic and set the pan aside. Once it cools, put the minced meat and all the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Knead the minced meat very well. Leave it in the fridge for an hour to homogenize the flavors
- Once an hour has passed, shape the minced meat into small meatballs 3-4 cm each.
- Put them in a pan on top of a greased pan, and bake them in a well preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
For the Dijon sauce
- 5 cups sour cream
- ½ κ γ mustard dizon
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2-3 sprigs of chopped parsley
Place our ingredients in the blender and mix.
Pour over our meatballs or accompany our sauce next to a utensil