An aromatic chicken pie with various cheeses that make it creamy and very tasty. You can present it at your Christmas or Easter table, or at a festive, Sunday table, or even your daily one to get the child food at school, or at work. Be easy and it is delicious.
- 1 chicken boiled around a kilo
- 1 pack of rustic leaf or one dose sheet for pies
- 200 g grated Vermio cheese
- 2 chopped leeks
- 300 g grated gouda cheese
- 1 whole egg plus one yolk. (we keep the egg white from the second egg for spreading)
- A little sesame
- A little seed oil
- We take the chicken, peel it and grate it into small pieces.
- Saute the leeks in a saucepan. Then add a little of the chicken broth that we have boiled, let it boil for 2 minutes. Add the chicken and some of the broth. We pull it aside. Add the cheeses, and the nutmeg egg and mix.
- We take our pan and oil it. We start laying the leaves. Lay the halves down and in the middle of each sheet, oil it with a brush. Then pour the filling and continue the process with the leaves.
- At the end, we egg the last leaf with the egg white. Sprinkle with a little sesame. Carve our pita and put it in a preheated oven at 180The points for an hour.