How about making a rustic chicken pie with colorful peppers and mushrooms and cheese? is what you need for the evening, for the office, for school, for a festive table and in general for all hours… delicious nutritional hygiene without fat. Let's see how to fix it…
- 1 kg of boiled chicken around the kilo
- 1 pack of rustic leaf or one dose ply for pies
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 chopped yellow pepper
- 1 pack of agaric mushrooms
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 200 g grated feta
- Seed oil for leaves
- 1 egg
- Salt-pepper-nutmeg-sweet paprika
- We take the boiled chicken and bone it. Then we mash it into thin pieces.
- Saute the onion together with all the vegetables in a saucepan. Then we add the chicken, salt and pepper, we add our spices and we put it aside.
- Then pour our cheese inside, add the egg, stir and set aside.
- We take our pan and oil and start laying our leaves. Put half down, and in between with a brush oil each leaf. When we layer the halves, we throw the filling to go evenly everywhere, and we continue with the top the same process.
- At the end, oil the last leaf, carve it and sprinkle it with a little water.
- Bake our pita at 180The for an hour exactly on the resistors.