A delicious colorful and special chicken pie with plenty of peppers that fit perfectly, for a wonderful result that will be enjoyed by adults and children alike!
We meet her at Sunday tables, at the New Year or Christmas table.
- 1 chicken around 1,300 kg
- 1 pack of puff pastry
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped yellow pepper
- 2 dried onions
- Or nutmeg
- Or chopped parsley
- 350 g of grated cheese mix
- 1 kg salt
- A little butter for spread
- 1 egg for spread
- In a saucepan, boil the chicken with the 2 onions and 1 kg of salt.
- Saute the peppers in a pan until caramelized
- Once the chicken is well cooked, peel it and grate it into chunks.
- Bring it back to the boil in the remaining water, until almost all the water is saved.
- When we have the chicken with a little water, we remove it from the heat, we add the peppers that we have sautéed the cheeses, the parsley, the nutmeg and we add a little freshly chopped pepper.
- In a pan, spread a little butter and spread a sheet of puff pastry on the bottom.
- Then we add our mixture, we spread it with a spoon so that the mixture goes evenly everywhere.
- Cover it with the second puff pastry sheet, spread it with egg and carve the pie. Not to the bottom, only superficially.
- Bake for about 55-60 minutes at 180The Celsius.