A recipe that comes to us from Switzerland, and we will see it in many variations. We will find it in various varieties of meat such as pork, beef, chicken, with different types of cheese stuffed (gruyere, edam, gouda. Blue cheese, etc.), cold cuts (bacon, boiled pork, etc.), and also stuffed with spinach, etc., fried, or baked in the oven. The "blue ribbon" as the name implies, has been a symbol of honor of the Order of the Knights since 1578.
The serving also has its differences, since we find it with cream cheese, or mustard cream, cheese garnished with vegetables, such as tomato slices, etc. Greek variant stuffed with Metsovo cheese and smoked pork, and garnished with eggplant and eggplant.
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 4 slices of ham or bacon
- 4 slices of gruyere
- 4 slices of cheddar
- 1 tomato cut into thin slices
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 glass of breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ κ γ τσιλι
- ¼ κ γ turmeric
- Salt-pepper-garlic granule-
- Olive oil for frying
- With a sharp knife (without teeth) cut along the fillet, avoiding cutting it from end to end.
- Then add salt and pepper and spread on each of a slice of cold cuts and our gruyere. We wrap a roller and fasten our roller with toothpicks. Repeat the process for the next fillets. .
- We close our rolls with cling film and transfer them to the fridge for an hour. Then we put the beaten eggs in a bowl, the flour the flour, the garlic granule, the chili and the turmeric in a plate. Stir to homogenize the ingredients, and then pass each fillet first through the egg and then through the cake. Repeat this process 2 times for each fillet.
- Heat the oil in the pan and pass our fillets until they get a golden crust. Be careful our oil should not burn because the breading will burn and the chicken inside will remain raw. Once we take them out, we check with a knife, cutting the inside slightly. It should be completely white, without rosy parts. Otherwise fry it a little more.
- Then we put the cheddar slices and the tomato on top and just before serving we put the fillets in the oven to be garnished.
Serve with rice, puree, potatoes, etc.