A food that reminds us of our grandmother, reminds us of a village, reminds us of carefreeness, laughter, joys at the table after a game and the food was eaten with appetite !!!!
How many of us did not catch our grandmother making couscous in the basin and spreading it out to dry (while we went to the thieves and ate the dough raw) and putting it after it dries in the pillowcases to breathe!
Materials (FOR 4 PEOPLE)
- 1 chicken chopped into portions
- 500 gr
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 crushed tomato or fresh tomato
- 1 kg red pepper
- 1/2 kg turmeric
- 1 kg thyme
- Salt Pepper
- a little olive oil
- half a glass of white wine
- Vegetable broth
- Saute the chicken in a saucepan until golden brown on all sides.
- Add the onion and sauté. Once it is sautéed, add the garlic, stir quickly so that it does not burn, extinguish with wine and the tomato.
- Bring to a boil and then transfer to a saucepan. Add 2-3 glasses of water vegetable broth and stir often.
- We cook our food with the lid open to absorb all its liquids.