Delicious and easy recipe that everyone likes.
- 1 chicken cut into pieces
- 1/2 kg potatoes peeled and cut into large frames
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 50 g butter
- 500 g of vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Juice from a juicy lemon
- Salt-pepper-oregano- 2 bay leaves
- olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- We prepare our materials to have everything ready next to us.
- In a saucepan pour olive oil and sauté the chicken pieces on all sides, then add the onion, garlic, potatoes, carrots. Once we sauté all our ingredients, add the broth, mustard, salt and pepper, bay leaf and oregano.
- Cover the pot, lower the heat, and simmer for about 30 minutes. We do not mix our food, we just shake it from the handles. Then add the butter and lemon. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes and just before turning it off, add the parsley.
- If our chicken is in portions, sauté the chicken then add onion, garlic and broth. Simmer for about 40 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients, and simmer for another 20 minutes, until the potatoes are melted.