Favorite dish for young and old.
It reminds me of Sunday, it reminds me of mom, it reminds me of childhood… with a small variation for the reasons we all know… time! This time is not enough for us anymore.
Let's approach the braised chicken in another easier and faster execution but very tasty for the whole family.
Ingredients for one serving
- 1 chicken breast
- Red pepper cut into half strips
- green pepper cut into half strips
- 50 gr feta
- 100 g of tomato sauce
- 20-30 g of sour cream
- Salt Pepper
Accompanying proposal: rice, spaghetti, puree, grilled vegetables.
- Cut the chicken into large strips
- Saute the chicken. Once sautéed, lower the heat.
- Add the peppers and sauté until soft
- Add the tomato sauce and sour cream.
- Leave them for 2-3 minutes to homogenize the ingredients and give their flavors.
- When it is ready, remove from the heat and add the crushed feta.
- Correct the taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir and serve immediately.