A dish tried and by the most difficult, a dish full of aromas and flavors that surprise.
When this dish is accompanied by good company and good wine, the meal is definitely successful!
You will love this particular recipe because it has simple ingredients, it is very, very easy, it is made quickly and most importantly you will not soil many utensils since you only want one pan (plus a saucepan for its accompaniment). You will also be able to eat within 20 minutes at most… !!!
For each portion we will need the following ingredients
- 1 chicken fillet
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive fillet
- 50 to 60 g smoked cheese (eg metsovone, Vermiou etc)
- 100 g full yogurt (half a cup)
- some white wine, salt, pepper
Accompanying suggestions: With rice, spaghetti, puree, grilled vegetables.
If we use certified products Gluten free for our ingredients (and especially in case we want pasta as a side dish to be definitely gluten free…) our dish may be suitable and for people with celiac disease.
- Cut the fillet into pieces.
- Saute the chicken in a non-stick pan and quench it with wine.
- Once we turn it off, add the sun-dried tomatoes and the olive.
- Leave them for a while in the pan on low heat and finely chop our smoked cheese.
- Pour the cheese into the remaining ingredients and stir with quick movements so that the cheese does not stick.
- Remove from the heat and add the yogurt, salt and pepper and stir.
Serve immediately with the side dish we have chosen.