A classic delicious dish, especially for those who love… okra!
Okra has either very fanatical fans or others who will hate them to death…
To say that in this way we can replace okra with beans or peas.
So for those who love them, this wonderful dish is dedicated!
- 1 chicken cut into portions
- 1/2 kilo of okra
- 2 potatoes cut into thick slices
- 2 sliced carrots
- 1 large onion cut into slices
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 ripe tomatoes passed through a grater
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bunch chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
- Take the chicken and sauté it in the pan.
- When we make sure it is sauteed on all sides, add the onion, then the garlic and simmer with the wine. Add the okra, tomato, potato, carrot, honey, salt and pepper.
- Then we put them in our hull and place them in our preheated oven for an appetizer and something.