Wonderful delicious chicken that you can make easily and quickly. Syntagoula first in the preferences of newlyweds, employees, bachelors, students due to convenience and taste. His petal will drive you crazy and you will make it often!
- 1 large chicken cut into portions
- 1 k baby potatoes or medium potatoes
- 2 kg thyme
- ½ κ σ chili powder
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic cloves
- ½ κ σ κύμινο
- ½ κ σ πιπέρι
- 1 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Or mustard powder
- Juice of 1 juicy lemon
- 200 g of beer
- Olive oil
- After washing the chicken, in a bowl pour the lemon juice with a little olive oil, all the spices and mix. We take the chicken pieces and with the porridge from the spices we spread around, well, the chicken pieces. Leave them in the fridge to marinate until we make our potatoes.
- Boil our potatoes in a saucepan. We do not let them boil, we boil them until they soften a little. Take them out of the water and press them lightly one by one until cracks open.
- In a pan, place the chicken pieces, our potatoes and take the beer, pour it into the bowl where we had the porridge with the spices, add a little olive oil, stir to get all the leftover material, and pour over the pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180o for an hour and then raise it to 200 for another 10-15 minutes.
- Our chicken is ready when we insert a toothpick and run through the transparent juice. If it turns pink, let it cook for a while longer.
- Another way is to place the chicken upright in the oven marinated on the can of beer (after we have washed it, and take half the beer from inside and we have placed the sprigs with the thyme inside). Place it upright in the pan, carefully put the chicken on top so that the beer enters the chicken. Put the potatoes and pour the rest of the beer with the olive oil and the bowl with the spices with the same procedure that I mentioned above.