A light meal very tasty. It covers our body with all the nutrients, and at the same time does not burden us. Try something different, and be pleasantly surprised by the taste of this dish.
- 2 pcs chicken breast cut into squares
- Or grated cauliflower
- 1 tbsp grated garlic
- 1 carrot cut into small pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into small pieces
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 fresh onions cut into small pieces
- Or green pepper cut into small pieces
- Or red pepper cut into small pieces
- Or porto belo mushroom cut into small pieces
- Or chopped celery sprig
- Vegetable broth
- Salt Pepper
- A little olive oil
- Chopped parsley
Saute the chicken in a small saucepan with a little olive oil. Once shielded, add the onions, garlic, peppers, carrot, celery, zucchini and mushroom. Add the grated cauliflower, add vegetable broth, taste and lower the heat. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Serve hot with chopped parsley.
- You can add any vegetables you like.
- Personally, I added a little truffle that ties in with the vegetables and gives its special aroma to the dish.