Returning from our Crete, in all of all the <peskesia> that I brought, I also had sour. I will make it with chicken that I got from Mrs. Maria in my village (you know the village chickens that you can still find the yellow fat that they have and they bring out all their flavor), tomatoes from dad's garden and Mani olive oil. When you have a wonderful raw material, you do not need many ingredients or spices to make a delicious meal.
- 500 g chicken fillet cut into small pieces
- 400 gr sour
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4-5 mushrooms cut
- 2 ripe tomatoes passed in the grater
- 700 g of vegetable broth
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- In a saucepan pour a little olive oil, and lightly sauté the chicken.
- Then add the mushrooms, the onion and finally the garlic (so that it does not burn and become bitter).
- Then add the tomato, the sourdough, lower our heat and let it simmer until the chicken is melted with the sourdough.
-you can add a little more liquid to make it more juicy
- if you want, add vegetables such as carrot, zucchini, etc. for a delicious result.
-you can serve it with grated mizithra that fits perfectly.